Thank you for being a part of the inet family! We are so pleased to introduce a new way for you to earn bonus talk (local/regional/ international), data and prizes. With the inet Rewards program you can earn points just for using your mobile service.
These terms and conditions are applicable to all subscribers who have registered for the My inet rewards program. The general terms and conditions are valid as of February 14th, 2019. APUA Telecoms reserves the right to unilaterally change the general terms and conditions at any time without having to inform the registrant of this individually and without any right to compensation for the registrant. All modifications in the general terms and conditions are published on inet website. www.APUAinet.ag.
The program is open to all inet mobile customers. These terms constitute the entire agreement between you and APUA Telecoms with respect to the rewards program.
To become a member, each customer must complete the registration process via USSD or via the My inet mobile app. APUA Telecoms in its sole discretion may refuse to accept any user’s registration or continue offering the program to any person or entity at any time.
APUA Telecom reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace the program terms, in whole or in part, at any time. Except as otherwise stated in these program terms, APUA Telecoms will use reasonable efforts to notify members of any material change at least 30 days in advance of the effective date of any material change to the program terms. Change notices may be communicated by postings on the company’s website, social media, or electronic mail to members. In any case, members should periodically check the program terms for changes. Continued use of the program following such notice of any change to the program terms constitutes member’s acceptance of those changes. APUA Telecoms reserves the right to terminate the program, in whole or in part, at any time.
- Points Accumulation
The Program is structured to accumulate points based on subscriber’s activity.
- Points are accumulated on all recharge / Top-up.
- 100 points for $1 of recharge / Top-up.
- Points are accumulated on all bill payments made.
- 100 point for every $1 paid.
From time to time, APUA Telecoms may establish (at its sole discretion) rewards criteria pursuant to which members may “earn” points (for example, by engaging in certain specified activities like engaging in certain specified activities related to social networks).
From time to time, APUA Telecoms may offer benefits or privileges to members in exchange for redemption of a specified number of points. The nature of those benefits or privileges, and the number of points required to obtain such benefits or privileges, shall be established by APUA Telecoms and are subject to change.
Members acknowledge and agree that:
- Points have no “real world” or cash value.
- Points have no purpose or use except in exchange for benefits or privileges (if any) offered by APUA Telecom via this Program.
- Redemption offers may be time-limited or available only in limited quantities.
- Points may only be used for the program to which they apply and, therefore, cannot be redeemed at or transferred to any other program.
- Member’s points cannot be redeemed, sold or otherwise transferred to any other members of this program.
- Upon termination of member’s registration for any reason, all points are lost/forfeited regardless of how they were acquired by the member.
- Points are not valid unless earned in strict compliance with the requirements as established and intended by APUA Telecoms, and members shall not attempt to earn points by any means (including, without limitation, by using any script, bot or other automated means) that is not in compliance with the applicable requirements.
- APUA Telecoms determination of the amount of points available to any member hereunder shall be final and binding.
- Points Expiration
Points earned in the program will not expire as long as the program continues and the member accumulates at least one point within a one (1) year period. If no points are accumulated within a one (1) year period, your points will expire. APUA Telecoms may, at its discretion, send you periodic notifications to remind you that your redeemable points will expire due to inactivity. APUA Telecoms reserves the right to terminate, change, limit, modify or cancel any of the above terms of point expiration, with or without notice.
- Points Redemption
Points may be redeemed by using the My inet app or by visiting the web self-care (www.mytcoms.ag).
- Other Rules and Conduct
The program is provided to members only for their personal, non-commercial use. Any unauthorized use of the program (including, without limitation, accessing the program or other aspect of the program for which the member is not authorized, or any commercial use not expressly permitted in the program terms.) is expressly prohibited.
As a condition of use, each member hereby promises that they will not use the program for any purpose that is unlawful, commercial in nature or prohibited by the program terms or any other agreement, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by APUA Telecoms. Members agree to abide by all applicable local, and international laws, regulations and rules.
Member agrees that points are not valid unless earned strictly in compliance with the requirements as established and intended by APUA Telecoms, and member shall not attempt to earn points by any means (including without limitation, by using any script, bot or other automated means) that only simulates compliance with the applicable requirements.
APUA Telecom may terminate any member’s access to all or any part of the program at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If member wishes to terminate its registration and account, member may do so at any time by sending an email to Telecomssupport@APUA.ag.